Request for Proposals for Purchase and Redevelopment of the Cupples 7 Building
Sponsor: St. Louis Development Corporation
Procurement Type: Request for Proposals and or Qualifications
Starting Date: 01-16-2013
St. Louis Development Corporation requests proposals for purchase and redevelopment of the Cupples 7 Building located at 1014-30 Spruce Street, St. Louis, MO 63102. SLDC will accept proposals at any time; there is currently no closing date for the RFP.
For questions, contact Otis Williams, Deputy Executive Director, at 314-657-3735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Exhibit D contains attachments which reference Cupples 9; this is an error, and the attachments are indeed referencing Cupples 7, not Cupples 9.
- Request for Proposals for Purchase and Redevelopment of the Cupples 7 Building
- Exhibit A. Site Plan, Cupples Warehouse District, Pat Hays Baer, Sep 1984.
- Exhibit B. Alta/ACSM Land Title Survey, City Block 427 & 434, Pitzman Surveyor & Engineers, Aug 2, 2005
- Exhibit C. National Register of Historic Places Nomination, Landmarks Association of St. Louis, Feb. 4, 2003.
- Exhibit D. Cupples Station Building 7 Condition Assessment Review, ABS Consulting, November 14, 2011.
- Exhibit E. Legal Description for Site, Aug 2, 2005
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)