Other early subdivisions were North Cote Brilliante (1861), Lindell's Additions (1860), Chouteau Place (1875), and James B. Clay's Subdivision of the Old Orchard Tract (1876). Sections of the area nearest to the Fairgrounds developed early, beginning in the late 1860s, especially those east of Grand Avenue. Further west, the urban build-up began in the 1880s and was well along by the turn of the century. After 1900, the area south of O'Fallon Park began to develop in such subdivisions as O'Fallon Heights, Plymouth Park and Wanstrath Place. West of Marcus and north of Natural Bridge was a district developed by the 1920s. One of the last subdivisions in the Fairground area was San Francisco Court, opened in 1957. This area's relatively rapid development was obviously aided by good transit facilities leading to such area attractions as the old Fairgrounds and the baseball parks in its vicinity.