Frequently Asked Questions

Whom do I contact if my address is incorrect or I have questions concerning the amount of my bill, water services, repairs, rates or emergency work?

Please visit the St. Louis Water Division Customer Service at 1640 S. Kingshighway or contact them at 314-771-2255 for this information. The Collector of Revenue is only a collection service for the City of St. Louis Water bills. Please contact the Water Division for questions regarding services or repairs.

What are my payment options?

  • Payments can be made at the Collector of Revenue's Office in the form of cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card (except Visa).
  • Online payments via the app PayIt St. Louis or at can be made using a debit/credit card or ACH payment
  • Payments made by calling 314-408-6887 can be paid using a debit or credit card.
  • Enroll in Direct Debit

Who do I call with questions about my online payment?

For online payment questions, please call: 314-612-1621.

Where can I pay my bill?

  • Collector of Revenue, 1200 Market Street, Room 109
  • St. Louis Water Division, 1640 S. Kingshighway Blvd.
  • Area Schnucks Stores
  • Area Dierbergs
  • Local Convenience Marts