Occupancy Permit Data
Data on commercial, industrial, and occupancy building permits in the City of St. Louis
About This Dataset
Occupancy permit information by property type, year, neighborhood, and ward.
- Data Provided by: Building Division
- Topic: Land Acquisition, Reutilization, and Development Permits, Inspections, and Certifications Home Repairs and Renovation
- Update Frequency: Daily
- Occupancy Permits - September 1991 to Present (CSV) 8.46MB file, last modified 2/18/19. Contains occupancy permit data in CSV format. Data is grouped by permit application year. Updated daily.
- Building, demolition, and occupancy permits 49.86MB file, last modified 2/19/19. Microsoft Access database that includes building, demolition, and occupancy permits (due to recent system upgrades, some recent data may be missing)
- Codes 51.41MB file, last modified 2/7/18. Contains various Microsoft Access databases of codes, descriptions, and child tables used in the various tables
- Field definitions 0.03MB file, last modified 11/28/18. Contains field definitions for building, occupancy, and demolition permits
Feedback is anonymous.