All Events in the Next 30 Days
Wednesday, Jul 08, 2015
CANCELLED - Engrossment Rules, Resolutions & Credentials Committee Meeting
Resolution Number 19 - French - The Board of Aldermen appoints a Special Commmittee to convene
hearings for the purpose of examining Police-involved shootings from Janaury 2014 to December 2015 in the City.
ENGROSSMENT RULES, RESOLUTIONS & CREDENTIALS MEETING
Resolution Number 72 - Vaccaro/French/Carter/Pres. Reed - The Board of Aldermen strongly urge Governor Jay Nixon to veto SS Number 2 HCS HB722 because the General Assembly does not have authority to enact legislation which supersedes the provisions of the Charter of the City.
Thursday, Jul 09, 2015
Transportation & Commerce Meeting
Public Safety Meeting
Crime update from Chief Dotson
Discussion of Cilvilian Oversight Board
Streets, Traffic & Refuse Committee Meeting
CANCELLED - Industrial Development Authority Monthly Board Meeting
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION
THE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF ST. LOUIS
1520 MARKET STREET, SUITE 2000, ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI 63103
In that there is no new business for the IDA Board at this time, the scheduled IDA Board meeting for Thursday, July 9, 2015, has been cancelled.
There will NOT be an IDA Board meeting on Thursday, July 9th.
The next regular IDA Board meeting is scheduled to be held on Thursday, August 13, 2015, at 1:30 p.m.
The St. Louis Local Development Company Regular Board Meeting
THE ST. LOUIS LOCAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
THURSDAY, JULY 9, 2015
ST. LOUIS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
1520 MARKET STREET - 2ND FLOOR BOARDROOM
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Approval of the Minutes of the June 11, 2015 Regular Board Meeting and the June 18, 2015 Special Board Meeting (attached)
3. Resolution 15-LDC-12 Approving a Loan to TWB3, LLC - Steve Grelle (attached)
4. Resolution 15-LDC-13 Approving FY16 Budget and Annual Fee to SLDC - Chris Maguire (attached)
5. Marketing Report - Ron Epps and Steve Grelle
6. Update on Small Business Mentoring Program - Rick Palank
7. Status of Accounts - Chris Maguire
8. Other Business
9. Closed Session - If needed, pursuant to Mo. Rev. Stat. § 610.021, which provides for closed session discussion of the following: legal actions, causes of actions, or litigation, pursuant to § 610.021(1); the hiring, firing, disciplining, or promoting of particular employees, pursuant to § 610.021(3); sealed bids, proposals, and related documents and documents related to negotiated contracts, pursuant to § 610.021(12); individually identifiable personnel records, performance ratings, or records pertaining to employees or applicants for employment, pursuant to § 610.21(13); records protected from disclosure by law, pursuant to § 610.21(14); and confidential or privileged communications with auditors, pursuant to
10. Next Board Meeting scheduled for Thursday, August 13, 2015, at 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Jul 14, 2015
City of St Louis Port Authority Regular Board Meeting
Landlord Training: Financial Assistance for Lead Remediation
Landlord Training, July 14, 6:30 pm at the Botanical Garden's Commerce Bank Building, 4651 Shaw, regarding financial assistance available for lead remediation and the dangers of not complying with the EPA Lead Rules. Our speaker is Bill Rataj from the City of Saint Louis.
Wednesday, Jul 15, 2015
Tax Increment Financing Commissioner's Meeting
Thursday, Jul 16, 2015
St. Louis Development Corporation Board Meeting
ST. LOUIS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Meetings of the Board of Directors of St. Louis Development Corporation are held monthly in the SLDC Board Room on the 2nd Floor at 1520 Market Street in the City of St. Louis.
The mission of SLDC is to stimulate the market for private investment in City real estate and business development; and SLDC is the umbrella agency for eight economic development authorities, including the Port Authority.
Monday, Jul 27, 2015
ERS Board of Trustees
Preservation Board Meeting
Preservation Board Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, Jul 28, 2015
Land Clearance Redevelopment Authority Board Meeting
Wednesday, Jul 29, 2015
LRA Commission Meeting
July 2015 LRA Commission Meeting
Wednesday, Aug 05, 2015
Planning Commission Meeting
Planning Commission Meeting Agenda