Airport Commission Meeting
03/07/18, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Notice: Because of the Global Pandemic declared on March 11, 2020, and subsequent Federal, State and Local Public Health Orders, for the protection of the public and in keeping with CDC guidelines, meetings will be restricted to no more than 10 persons maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart. Many meetings will be held via video/teleconference in lieu of in-person meetings. Please review the meeting notice closely for instructions on where/how to join the meeting.
LINDBERGH CONFERENCE ROOM
Approval is requested for the Minutes of the February 7, 2018 Regular Airport Commission meeting.
- Draft Ordinance authorizing a First Supplemental Appropriation in the amount of $481,302 from the Airport Development Fund into the Airfield, Building & Environs Ordinance 70570 approved July 10, 2017, for the payment of costs authorized therein, and containing an emergency clause.
- Draft Ordinance authorizing a public works and improvement program at the Airport consisting of capital improvement projects to and for the terminal complexes, concourses, gates, facilities, taxiways, ramps, and environs including the acquisition of certain equipment (the “Airfield, Building & Environs Projects”), as more fully described in Section One of the Draft Ordinance and Exhibit A thereto entitled “Project List”, at a total estimated cost of $15 Million Dollars. This Draft Ordinance also authorizes an initial appropriation of $5,382,543 from the Airport Development Fund to be expended on the Airfield, Building & Environs Projects.
PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
Approval of the Service Agreement to ESRI, Incorporated to provide Computer Software Maintenance Services for the Airport. The Agreement will commence on May 1, 2018 and will expire on April 30, 2019. The total Contract Not-To-Exceed Amount is $11,200.
- Approval of a Professional Service Agreement with Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. to provide Insurance Brokerage Services for the Airport. This Agreement will commence on May 1, 2018 and will expire on April 30, 2021. The total Contract-Not-To-Exceed Amount will be $280,000.
- Cyber Liability and Crime Insurance Policies
- Lease Agreement with CRD & Associates, Inc. (AL-077)
- Lease Agreement with Airport Terminal Services (AL-078)
- Into-Plane Fueling Permit with Allied Aviation Fueling Company of St. Louis, Inc.
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 2:00 P.M.
Feb 27, 2018 9:45 AM
Last updated: Mar 2, 2018 9:43 AM
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!