Trades Tuesdays at SLATE
03/12/19, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Constructin is booming in the St. Louis Metropolitan region and demand for qualified workers remains to be strong. To help our job seeker clients become gainfully employed within this rewarding industry, we created Trades Tuesdays. On that day, we invite building companies, contractors, subcontractors, and hiring agencies for construction industry, come to our office and interview job seekers interested in construction careers.
This Tuesday, March 12, 2019, we have commitments from these participating employers:
- McCarthy Building Company - Laborers, Carpenters - General Contractor
- United Fire Protection - Sprinkler Fitter - Hiring Hall
- Roch Hill Mechanical - Tinner, Pipefitter - Hiring Hall
- Sachs Electric - Electrician- Hiring Hall
- Jarrell - Sheet Metal Tinner, Plumber, Controls - Hiring Hall
- Waterhout- Carpenter - Subcontractor
- Franklin Mechanical - Plumber- Hiring Hall
- Corporate Flooring Group - Flooring Covers/Installer - Subcontractor
- Lou Brock Mechanical - Sheet Metal Tinner, Pipefitter - Hiring Hall
- Smith Masonry - Mason, Laborer - Subcontractor
Interviews will take place from 9 am to noon.
Dress Attire: Casual Clean
Bring resume or SLATE staff can provide assistance with updating or developing one. All candidates seeking interviews will be screened.
Please call Earline L. Bell, (314) 230-5936, Charles Williams, x3545 or Armand Paulet, x3601, with questions or comments. ***Applicants Must Make Application with Hiring Halls Trades.
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!