Hearings on Liquor License Applications
07/10/19, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- 9:00 a.m.-West End Bistro LLC-d/b/a West End Bistro-5511-13 Pershing Ave-(Full Drink/Sunday and Sidewalk Cafe)-Marion A. Green, Mgr. -28th Ward-Debaliviere Place neighborhood-5th Police District.
- 9:40 a.m.-SRSR Enterprises LLC-Catrina's-5220 Hampton Ave-(Summer Garden)-Scott F. Rupp, Mgr.-16th Ward-Southhampton neighborhood-2nd Police District.
- 10:00 a.m.-LaBamba LLC-d/b/a LaBamb Mexican Restaurant-1101 Lucas Ave-(Summer Garden)-Ludovico J Marin, Mgr. -5th Ward-Downtown neighborhood-4th Police District.
- 10:40 a.m.-Postcards From Bklyn LLC-d/b/a/ Little Fox-2800-02 Shenandoah Ave-(Full Drink/Sunday Drink and Summer Garden)-Craig Rivard, Mgr.,-6th Ward-Fox Park neighborhood-3rd Police District.
- 11:00 a.m.-Morales DG Inc-d/b/a Alta Calle-5220 Hamnpton Ave-(Full Drink/Sunday and Sidewalk Cafe)-Dulce Morales, Mgr.-15th Ward-Tower Grove South neighborhood-2nd Police District.
Person with disabilities who require reasonable modifications, special accommodations, or auxiliary aids should contact Mildred Bell-Givens by calling 314-622-4191 or via email at givensM@stlouis-mo.gov at least forty-eight hours in advance. Qualified service animals are welcome. There are no fees associated with these services.
Jul 2, 2019 8:05 AM
Last updated: Jul 2, 2019 9:31 AM
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!