Hearings on Liquor License Applications
07/17/19, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- 9:00 a.m.-Dukes & Willie Enterprises LLC-d/b/a The Over/Under Bar & Grill-911 Washington Ave aka 912-916 Lucas Ave-(Full Drink/Sunday and Summer Garden)-Dale Shane Hutton, Mgr.-7th Ward-Downtown neighborhood-4th Police District.
- 9:20 a.m.-Taco Circus LLC-d/b/a Taco Circus-4940-4948 Southwest Ave-(Full Drink/Sunday and Summer Garden)-Casey Colgan Mgr.,-8th Ward-Southwest Garden neighborhood-2nd Police District.
- 9:40 a.m.-City Magic Cocktail Lounge LLC-d/b/a City Magic Cocktail Lounge and Restaurant-4955 Dr Martin Luther King Dr-(3AM Closing)-Patricia Eubanks-Jackson, Mgr.-18th Ward-Kingsway East neighborhood-5th Police District.
- 10:00 a.m.-Ankoto Inc d/b/a Sunny's Cantina-6655 Manchester Ave-(Full Drink/Sunday and Sidewalk Cafe)-Steven Vanderkolb, Mgr-24th Ward-Franz Park neighborhood-2nd Police District.
- 10:20 a.m.-Central West End Bed & Breakfast LLC d/b/a CWE Bed & Breakfast-4045 Washington Ave-(Full Drink/ Sunday and Summer Garden)-Dacia Betts, Mgr.-18th Ward-Central West End neighborhood-5th District.
- 10:40 a.m.-Playground Bar & Grill LLC d/b/a Playground Bar & Grill-3775 Kossuth Ave-(Full Drink and Sunday)-Cortez Thompson II, Mgr.,3rd Ward-Fairground neighborhood-6th Police District.
Person with disabilities who require reasonable modifications, special accommodations, or auxiliary aids should contact Mildred Bell-Givens by calling 314-622-4191 or via email at givensM@stlouis-mo.gov at least forty-eight hours in advance. Qualified service animals are welcome. There are no fees associated with these services.
Jul 2, 2019 9:06 AM
Last updated: Jul 2, 2019 9:32 AM
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!