Hearings on Liquor License Applications
07/17/19, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Notice: Because of the Global Pandemic declared on March 11, 2020, and subsequent Federal, State and Local Public Health Orders, for the protection of the public and in keeping with CDC guidelines, meetings will be restricted to no more than 10 persons maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart. Many meetings will be held via video/teleconference in lieu of in-person meetings. Please review the meeting notice closely for instructions on where/how to join the meeting.
- 9:00 a.m.-Dukes & Willie Enterprises LLC-d/b/a The Over/Under Bar & Grill-911 Washington Ave aka 912-916 Lucas Ave-(Full Drink/Sunday and Summer Garden)-Dale Shane Hutton, Mgr.-7th Ward-Downtown neighborhood-4th Police District.
- 9:20 a.m.-Taco Circus LLC-d/b/a Taco Circus-4940-4948 Southwest Ave-(Full Drink/Sunday and Summer Garden)-Casey Colgan Mgr.,-8th Ward-Southwest Garden neighborhood-2nd Police District.
- 9:40 a.m.-City Magic Cocktail Lounge LLC-d/b/a City Magic Cocktail Lounge and Restaurant-4955 Dr Martin Luther King Dr-(3AM Closing)-Patricia Eubanks-Jackson, Mgr.-18th Ward-Kingsway East neighborhood-5th Police District.
- 10:00 a.m.-Ankoto Inc d/b/a Sunny's Cantina-6655 Manchester Ave-(Full Drink/Sunday and Sidewalk Cafe)-Steven Vanderkolb, Mgr-24th Ward-Franz Park neighborhood-2nd Police District.
- 10:20 a.m.-Central West End Bed & Breakfast LLC d/b/a CWE Bed & Breakfast-4045 Washington Ave-(Full Drink/ Sunday and Summer Garden)-Dacia Betts, Mgr.-18th Ward-Central West End neighborhood-5th District.
- 10:40 a.m.-Playground Bar & Grill LLC d/b/a Playground Bar & Grill-3775 Kossuth Ave-(Full Drink and Sunday)-Cortez Thompson II, Mgr.,3rd Ward-Fairground neighborhood-6th Police District.
Person with disabilities who require reasonable modifications, special accommodations, or auxiliary aids should contact Mildred Bell-Givens by calling 314-622-4191 or via email at givensM@stlouis-mo.gov at least forty-eight hours in advance. Qualified service animals are welcome. There are no fees associated with these services.
Jul 2, 2019 9:06 AM
Last updated: Jul 2, 2019 9:32 AM
1200 MARKET ST, CITY HALL ROOM 418
St. Louis, MO 63101
Tags: Ward 3,Ward 7,Ward 8,Ward 18,Ward 24, Central West End,Downtown,Fairground,Franz Park,Kingsway East,Southwest Garden
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!