Airport Commission Meeting
01/08/20, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Notice: Because of the Global Pandemic declared on March 11, 2020, and subsequent Federal, State and Local Public Health Orders, for the protection of the public and in keeping with CDC guidelines, meetings will be restricted to no more than 10 persons maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart. Many meetings will be held via video/teleconference in lieu of in-person meetings. Please review the meeting notice closely for instructions on where/how to join the meeting.
Wednesday, January 8, 2020 – 2:00 P.M.
Lindbergh Conference Room
Approval is requested for the Minutes of the December 4, 2019 Airport Commission meeting.
Ordinance transferring $13,727,769 from the Debt Service Stabilization Fund to the Airport Revenue Fund to make funds available to mitigate rates in Fiscal Year 2019-2020.
- Approval of the First Amendment to the Service Agreement with Continental Maintenance Contractors, Incorporated, d/b/a ICON Window Cleaning to provide Window Cleaning Services for the Airport. This First Amendment extends the term by 12 months and will now end on January 31, 2021. The Contract-Not-To-Exceed amount will be increased by $155,186 from $300,000 to $455,186
- Approval of the First Amendment to the Service Agreement with Midwest Elevator Co., Inc. to provide Elevator, Escalator, and Power Walk Services for the Airport. The term remains unchanged, still ending on February 28, 2021. The total Contract-Not-To-Exceed amount will increase by $400,000 from $3,052,000 to $3,452,000.
- Approval of the Second Amendment to the Service Agreement for Fuel Systems Maintenance Services for the Airport with Superior Acquisitions, LLC. This Second Amendment extends the term by 12 months and will now end on June 30, 2021. The Not-To-Exceed Contract Amount will be increased by $60,000 from $240,000 to $300,000
- Registered Traveler Concession Agreement with AlClear, LLC (d/b/a CLEAR) (AL-133 )
- Airline Operating Agreement and Terminal Building Space Permit with Aeroenlaces Nacionales SA DE CV Viva Aerobus (AL-138)
Conceptual Art Design Development Agreement
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 2:00 P.M.
Dec 3, 2019 2:16 PM
Last updated: Jan 2, 2020 12:27 PM
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!