PRC Review Committee
05/27/20, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Notice: Because of the Global Pandemic declared on March 11, 2020, and subsequent Federal, State and Local Public Health Orders, for the protection of the public and in keeping with CDC guidelines, meetings will be restricted to no more than 10 persons maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart. Many meetings will be held via video/teleconference in lieu of in-person meetings. Please review the meeting notice closely for instructions on where/how to join the meeting.
Due to the recent Stay at Home Orders, Executive Orders and Health Department Orders issued by St. Louis City and St. Louis County (the “Orders”) concerning the health of City and County citizens because of the Corona Virus (“COVID-19”), the Program Review Committee (“PRC”) will convene by teleconference at the below stated date and time. Persons wishing to attend such meeting, may appear at the place below; however, due to the Orders and guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control concerning social distancing, as amended, limitations will be placed on the number of persons that can be accommodated and their physical proximity to one another and to Business Diversity Development staff. This Notice is in accordance with Section 610.020 (1) R.S.Mo.
The PRC will review and take action on applications filed by firms for certification as a Minority and/or Women-owned Business Enterprise pursuant to regulations, rules, and program guidelines. The Agenda is attached.
PLACE St. Louis Lambert International Airport
Business Diversity Development Conference Room
10701 Lambert International Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63145
DATE - Wednesday May 27, 2020
TIME - 1:30 p.m.
Amber Gooding May 21, 2020
Posted By: Date:
Wednesday, May 27, 2020 1:30pm - Teleconference
Business Diversity Development, Terminal 1
I. Approval of minutes from Tuesday, April 28, 2020
II. Firms Recommended for Removal from the M/WBE Program
1. Frontier Door & Glass - MBE
2. Hired Gun Creative - MBE
3. Aerial Sync, LLC – WBE
4. BV Diversified Consultants – M/WBE
5. Eyes In The Sky, Inc. - MBE
6. Directions in Design, Inc. - WBE
7. Greenseasons Landscaping, LLC – MBE
8. ANC Inc. - MBE
9. Avendco, LLC - MBE
10. Airport Best Taxi Service, LLC - MBE
11. Hicor, LLC – MBE
12. Quality Fire Protection Systems, Inc. MBE
13. Ideal Janitorial Service – MBE
14. Nicholson & Stillwell Publishing Associates – WBE
15. SHR Builders, LLC – MBE
16. Bumpy’s Steel Erection, LLC – M/WBE
17. Dart Development Construction, LLC – MBE
18. Robyn Lynne, Inc. – WBE
19. B.F.W. Contracting, LLC – MBE
20. BRC Distributors, LLC – MBE
21. Tom’s Trucking, LLC – MBE
III. Firms Recommended for Certification Denial
There are no firms recommended for certification denial, for May 27, 2020 PRC.
IV. Firms Requesting Additional NAICS codes to their certification
Peoria Contract Services: 238210 – Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
V. Firms Recommended for Certification Approval
1. Award Specialties, LLC: 453998 – All Other Miscellaneous Store Retailers (except Tobacco Stores); 453998 – Trophy (including awards and plaques) shops; 541890 – Other Services Related to Advertising; 541890 – Advertising specialty (e.g., keychain, magnet, pen) distribution services. (gv).
2. Sunshine Landscaping and Lawn Services: 561730 – Landscaping Services; 561730 – Landscaping services (except planning); 561730 – Tree services (e.g., bracing, planting, pruning, removal, surgery, trimming. (gv)
3. Innovative Cleaning Services and Supply, Inc.: 238990 All Other Specialty Trade Contractors; 238990 – Cleaning building interiors during and immediately after construction; 238990 – Cleaning new building interiors immediately after construction; 561320- Temporary Help Service; 561790 – Janitorial Services. (my)
4. ONYX Construction Solutions, LLC: 237990 Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction; 237990 – Retaining Walls, anchored (e.g., with piles, soil nails, tieback anchors), construction; 561730 – Landscaping Services. (my)
Award Specialties, LLC: 453998 – All Other Miscellaneous Store Retailers (except Tobacco Stores); 453998 – Trophy (including awards and plaques) shops; 541890 – Other Services Related to Advertising; 541890 – Advertising specialty (e.g., keychain, magnet, pen) distribution services. (gv).
VI. Other Business
1. Gateway Land Services, Inc. – WBE (Voluntary Withdrawal)
2. Edwards Kamadulski – MBE (Voluntary Withdrawal)
VII. Adjourn Meeting
Event published: May 21, 2020 3:24 PM
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!