FRP BOT Meeting
06/30/20, 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Notice: Because of the Global Pandemic declared on March 11, 2020, and subsequent Federal, State and Local Public Health Orders, for the protection of the public and in keeping with CDC guidelines, meetings will be restricted to no more than 10 persons maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart. Many meetings will be held via video/teleconference in lieu of in-person meetings. Please review the meeting notice closely for instructions on where/how to join the meeting.
Admission: Free. Via-Teleconference <a class="tel" href="tel:1-888-808-6929">1-888-808-6929</a> PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19 CARNAHAN IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC-DIAL-IN IS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC: Please call FRP office for access code at least 1 hour prior to scheduled meeting time: 314-622-3216 or 314 622-3227 to obtain password.
FIREFIGHTERS’ RETIREMENT PLAN
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19 CARNAHAN IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC-DIAL IN IS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC: Please call FRP office for access code at least 1 hour prior to scheduled meeting time: 314-622-3216 or 314 622-3227 to obtain a password.
- Call to order;
- Review and Approval of minutes of regular meeting of May 28, 2020;
- Dahab presentations:
- Update on Monthly Performance;
- Opportunistic Credit Presentation;
- Discussion and vote on Distressed Debt Investment Opportunities;
- Review and approval of Updated Investment Policy Statement;
- Review and Approval of Retirement Benefits;
- Review and Approval of Refunds of Contributions;
- Review and Approval of DROP Benefits;
- Quarterly Review and Approval of Financials;
- Update on RFP for Auditors, Actuaries, & Stock Recovery Brokers;
- Proclamation of Trustee Election Winner:
- Review of updated Beneficiary Form for Contributions;
- Discussion and Vote on Legal Representation;
- Motion to go into Closed Session pursuant to Section 610.021 RsMo (Roll Call Vote) to discuss legal matters and matters of physical and mental health of members;
- Motions Coming out of Closed Session;
- Confirm meeting dates and times; July 30; August 27;
- Other business which may come to the attention of the Board of Trustees;
Jun 19, 2020 2:35 PM
Last updated: Jun 29, 2020 11:55 AM
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!