Program Review Committee Notice and Agenda
06/30/20, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Notice: Because of the Global Pandemic declared on March 11, 2020, and subsequent Federal, State and Local Public Health Orders, for the protection of the public and in keeping with CDC guidelines, meetings will be restricted to no more than 10 persons maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart. Many meetings will be held via video/teleconference in lieu of in-person meetings. Please review the meeting notice closely for instructions on where/how to join the meeting.
Due to the recent Stay at Home Orders, Executive Orders and Health Department Orders issued by St. Louis City and St. Louis County (the “Orders”) concerning the health of City and County citizens because of the Corona Virus (“COVID-19”), the Program Review Committee (“PRC”) will convene by teleconference at the below stated date and time. Persons wishing to attend such meeting, may appear at the place below; however, due to the Orders and guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control concerning social distancing, as amended, limitations will be placed on the number of persons that can be accommodated and their physical proximity to one another and to Business Diversity Development staff. This Notice is in accordance with Section 610.020 (1) R.S.Mo.
The PRC will review and take action on applications filed by firms for certification as a Minority and/or Women-owned Business Enterprise pursuant to regulations, rules, and program guidelines. The Agenda is attached.
PLACE - St. Louis Lambert International Airport
Business Diversity Development Conference Room
10701 Lambert International Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63145
DATE - Tuesday June 30, 2020
TIME - 1:30 p.m.
Carrie Bagwell June 24, 2020
Posted By: Date:
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 1:30pm - Via Teleconference
Business Diversity Development, Terminal 1
I. Approval of minutes from Wednesday, May 27, 2020
II. Firms Recommended for Removal from the M/WBE Program
- Nicholson & Stillwell Publishing Associates, Ltd. - WBE
- Blue Rider Design, LLC – WBE
- Aerial Sync, LLC – WBE
III. Firms Recommended for Certification Denial
There are no firms recommended for certification denial, for June 30, 2020 PRC.
IV. Firms Requesting Additional NAICS codes to their certification
Zade Trucking, LLC: 237310 – Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction; 238110 – Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors; 238910 – Excavating, Earthmoving, or Land Clearing Contractors; 561730 – Hydroseeding Services (e.g. decorative, erosion control purposes). (jt)
V. Firms Recommended for Certification Approval
1. Key4 Hauling, LLC: 484220 – Specialized Freight (except used goods) Trucking, Local; 484220 – Dump Trucking (e.g., gravel, sand, top soil). (gv)
2. Pamper Me, LLC: 446120 – Cosmetics, Beauty Supplies, and Perfume Stores; 446120 – Beauty Supply Stores; 454110 – Electronic Shopping and Mail-Order Houses; 454110 – Business to Consumer Retail Sale Internet Sites. (my)
3. Recycle Me 2, LLC: 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services. (my)
1. Custom Polish, LLC: 561720 – Janitorial Services; 238990 – All Other Specialty Trade Contractors; 238990 – Cleaning Building Interiors During and Immediately After Construction; 238990 – Cleaning New Building Interiors Immediately After Construction. (gv)
2. Key4 Hauling, LLC: 484220 – Specialized Freight (except used goods) Trucking, Local; 484220 – Dump Trucking (e.g., gravel, sand, top soil). (gv)
3. Pamper Me, LLC: 446120 – Cosmetics, Beauty Supplies, and Perfume Stores; 446120 – Beauty Supply Stores; 454110 – Electronic Shopping and Mail-Order Houses; 454110 – Business to Consumer Retail Sale Internet Sites. (my)
4. Recycle Me 2, LLC: 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services. (my)
VI. Other Business
1. Hicor, LLC. – MBE (Voluntary Withdrawal)
2. RiverCity Publications, Inc. – MBE (Voluntary Withdrawal)
3. Urban GIS, Inc. – MBE (Voluntary Withdrawal)
VII. Adjourn Meeting
Jun 24, 2020 2:21 PM
Last updated: Jun 24, 2020 2:37 PM
St. Louis Lambert Airport - BDD Office
10701 Lambert International Blvd. - Lower Level
St. Louis, MO 63145
BDD Office - 314-426-8111
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!