City of St. Louis Selection Committee for bidding for the Group Legal Services Plan
09/09/20, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Notice: Because of the Global Pandemic declared on March 11, 2020, and subsequent Federal, State and Local Public Health Orders, for the protection of the public and in keeping with CDC guidelines, meetings will be restricted to no more than 10 persons maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart. Many meetings will be held via video/teleconference in lieu of in-person meetings. Please review the meeting notice closely for instructions on where/how to join the meeting.
OPEN MEETING AGENDA
Due to the current COVID-19 Global Pandemic and subsequent Federal, State and Local Public Health Orders, for the protection of the public and in keeping with CDC guidelines, this meeting will be held by videoconference.
The Selection Committee meeting will be accessible for online viewing from any internet device (smart phone, tablet, or computer) or via phone as indicated below.
Enter Via Zoom at:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 572 870 0031
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5728700031# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,5728700031# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 572 870 0031
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kBZwr2cYN
Accessibility: Persons who need accommodations relating to accessibility should contact Brenda Haverly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (314) 622-5726. Prior notice of two business days is recommended for accommodations requests.
Guidance for the Public Observing Meeting:
• In order to ensure that the Committee and the public are able to connect successfully, we recommend that you call in or join via Zoom at least fifteen (15) minutes ahead to allow time to correct any connection issues. The host will open up the phone line and initiate the meeting at that time. Should you have a problem accessing the meeting, please call Andrew Bleckman at (314) 622-5743 for assistance.
• In order to ensure that all participants and public can hear the audio in the meeting, it is essential that your phone or microphone be muted when you are not speaking; and
• Please follow any guidelines or rules established by the Chairperson during the meeting.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
2. REVIEW AND SIGNING OF DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
3. DISCUSSION OF THE RFP DOCUMENT AND TIMELINE
4. DISCUSSION OF RECOMMENDED PROPOSAL SOLICITATION METHOD
5. VOTE TO APPROVE AND RELEASE THE RFP DOCUMENT FOR BIDDING OF THE CITY OF ST. LOUIS GROUP LEGAL SERVICES PLAN VENDOR; VOTE AS TO MEANS OF SOLICITATION OF SAME
The Official Agenda will also be posted on the Seventh Floor of 1114 Market Street, Saint Louis, Missouri 63101 24 hours prior to the meeting date. Agenda items may be withdrawn or modified before or during the meeting at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
Sep 3, 2020 11:52 AM
Last updated: Sep 3, 2020 11:57 AM
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!