Airport Commission Meeting
06/02/21, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Notice: St. Louis City officials recommend that residents follow CDC guidance for COVID-19 safety. Current CDC guidance states that people should avoid large events and gatherings when possible, and use masks and social distancing when gathering with those outside your household. Please use a virtual meeting option if you can. See the CDC website for guidance on large and small gatherings.
Wednesday, June 2, 2021 – 2:00 P.M.
Lindbergh Conference Room
Teleconference Via Zoom
Approval is requested for the Minutes of the May 5, 2021 Airport Commission meeting.
- OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
- Approval is being requested for the Third Amendment for Superior Acquisition LLC, Fuel Systems Maintenance Service Agreement for fuel systems services. This Agreement began on July 1, 2016 and is being extended six (6) months and will end on December 31, 2021. The Contract Not-To-Exceed Amount increases by $30,000.00, from $300,000 to $330,000.00. The scope remains unchanged.
- Approval is being requested for the Third Amendment for Gateway Industrial Power, Inc., dba Gateway Truck & Refrigeration Service Agreement to provide Emergency Generator Maintenance Services. The Agreement began on July 1, 2016 and is being extended one (1) year and will end on June 30, 2022. The Contract Not-To-Exceed Amount increases by $230,000.00, from $1,070.000.00, to $1,300,000.00. The scope remains unchanged.
- Approval is being requested for the Storm Drainage and Sanitary Sewer System Maintenance Service Agreement for the Airport. This Agreement is to commence on July 1, 2021 and will end on June 30, 2024. The Not-to-Exceed Amount will be $970,800.00.
- PUBLIC ART
Approval is being requested for the Mural Project Agreement, through the Lambert Art and Culture Program, Airport Art Advisory Committee (AAAC). The selected artist, Simiya Sudduth, will paint this mural outside of Terminal 2. The artist’s fee of $15,000.00 is to be paid from the Special Art Fund, which was established under Section 18.16.040 of the revised code of the City of St. Louis.
Approval is being requested for the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and the Reimbursement Agreement with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources (MDNR) to provide personnel to oversee environmental compliance at the Airport. Approval is requested to extend the MOU and to enter into a new Reimbursement Agreement for a term of thirty six (36) months, to end on September 30, 2024. The Contract amount is unchanged and the Not-To-Exceed Amount is $75,000.00.
- Approval is being requested for the Cargo City Lease Agreement, a five (5) year term with Southwest Airlines Co. – AL-217, to commence on July 1, 2021 and end on June 30, 2026. Either party may terminate this Lease Agreement upon one (1) year’s notice. This space will be used for cargo handling in Building #4A and ground service equipment maintenance in Building #5A. The expected annual revenue to the Airport is $127,126.89.
- Approval is being requested for the Cargo City Lease Agreement, a three (3) year term with Worldwide Flight Services, Inc. – AL-151, to commence on July 1, 2021 and end on June 30, 2024. This space will be used for cargo handling. Either party may terminate this Lease Agreement upon thirty (30) days’ notice. The expected annual revenue to the Airport is $70,227.96.
- Approval is being requested for Open Trip d/b/a Boutique Air, AL- 210, Airline Operating Agreement AOA, a standard Non-Signatory Airline Agreement, First Amendment and Terminal Building Space Permit to commence service on June 1, 2021 and to end on June 30, 2022. The First Amendment extends the expiration date of the Airline Operating Agreement to run concurrent with the Airport Use and Lease Agreement. Either party may terminate this agreement upon thirty (30) days’ notice.
- Approval is being requested for Jett Pro AL- 218 Space permit for a portion of the Airline Services Building to be used as a ground service equipment vehicle repair and maintenance facility. The term of the lease is for three (3) years to commence on July 1, 2021 and ending on June 30, 2024. Either party may terminate this permit upon ninety (90) days’ notice. The expected annual revenue to the Airport is $13,489.67.
- OTHER BUSINESS
- NEXT MEETING
Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 2:00 P.M.
Dec 31, 2020 8:15 AM
Last updated: May 27, 2021 4:20 PM
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!