Report on Oct. 2021 Recommendations of Prop NS Stabilization Advisory Committee
10/14/21, 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Notice: St. Louis City officials recommend that residents follow CDC guidance for COVID-19 safety. Current CDC guidance states that people should avoid large events and gatherings when possible, and use masks and social distancing when gathering with those outside your household. Please use a virtual meeting option if you can. See the CDC website for guidance on large and small gatherings.
Presentation of Recommendations from Prop NS Stabilization Advisory Committee
Thursday, September 14, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
This meeting is being held virtually via ZOOM or via teleconference
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13126266799,,82553187203# or +19292056099,,82553187203#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 825 5318 7203
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbY63TvfAP
2. Review of Notes from 9/14/21 Meeting
3. Updates on Status of Buildings Previously Approved for Funding, including Sales
4. Report on the Committee’s Discussion & Recommendations for Stabilization of the following Nominated Properties
- 4-1. 1535 Hogan - Ward: 3 - Neighborhood: St. Louis Place
- 4-2. 4715 Newberry Terrace - Ward: 4 - Neighborhood: Lewis Place
- 4-3. 4729 Newberry Terrace - Ward: 4 - Neighborhood: Lewis Place
- 4-4. 2215 N 13th - Ward: 5 - Neighborhood: Old North St. Louis
- 4-5. 1122 Chambers - Ward: 5 - Neighborhood: Old North St. Louis
- 4-6. 4920 Page - Ward: 18 - Neighborhood: Fountain Park
- 4-7. 5071 Page - Ward: 18 - Neighborhood: Academy
- 4-8. 5061-63 Enright - Ward: 18 - Neighborhood: Academy
- 4-9. 5047-49 Cates - Ward: 18 - Neighborhood: Academy
- 4-10. 2823-25 Gasconade - Ward: 20 - Neighborhood: Dutchtown
- 4-11. 2225 Chippewa - Ward: 20 - Neighborhood: Marine Villa
- 4-12. 5476 Claxton - Ward: 27 - Neighborhood: Mark Twain
- 4-13. 5348 Arlington - Ward: 27 - Neighborhood: Mark Twain
5. Next steps and plans for next meeting: Tues., November 9, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
Please note that the Prop NS Stabilization Advisory Committee provides feedback to the Prop NS staff and recommendations to the LRA Board of Commissioners regarding LRA buildings nominated by the public for stabilization. As the legal body responsible for all properties within the inventory of the Land Reutilization Authority, the LRA Board is the decision-making body in regards to the use of Prop NS funds for stabilization of LRA-owned properties. The LRA Board meeting where the Stabilization Advisory Committee's recommendations will be considered is scheduled for Wednesday, October 27 at 8:30 a.m. Public notices for that meeting will be posted on the City's calendar of public meetings by LRA.
Prop NS website
Persons with special needs who need accommodations relating to accessibility should contact Amanda Bloomfield via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (314) 657-3708 or (314) 589-6000 (TTY). Prior notice of two business days is recommended for accommodation requests.
Event published: Oct 12, 2021 10:20 PM
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!