FRP BOT Meeting
04/28/22, 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Notice: St. Louis City officials recommend that residents follow CDC guidance for COVID-19 safety. Current CDC guidance states that people should avoid large events and gatherings when possible, and use masks and social distancing when gathering with those outside your household. Please use a virtual meeting option if you can. See the CDC website for guidance on large and small gatherings.
Firefighters' Retirement Plan
Board of Trustees Meeting
- Call to order;
- Review and Approval of minutes of regular meeting of February 17 ,2022;
- Review and Approval of minutes of regular meeting of March 31, 2022
- Dahab Updates:
- March Preliminary Performance;
- Update on the Economy;
- Rebalancing Recommendation;
- Request for Approval of DROP Benefits;
- Request for Approval of Refund of Contributions;
- Discussion and Approval of Trustee Elections;
- Report on Legal fees to date;
- Report on Quarterly expenses to date;
- Discussion and Approval of NT Index Fees;
- Closed Session pursuant to Section 610.021 RsMo (Roll Call Vote) to discuss legal matters and matters of physical and mental health of members;
- Motions coming forward from Closed Session;
- Confirm meeting dates –Thursday, May 26 and Thursday, June 30.
- Other business which may come to the attention of the Board of Trustees;
Event published: Apr 20, 2022 3:51 PM
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!