Board of Estimate and Apportionment Meeting
01/25/23, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Notice: St. Louis City officials recommend that residents follow CDC guidance for COVID-19 safety. Current CDC guidance states that when transmission levels are high, people should avoid large events and gatherings when possible, and use masks and social distancing in public. Please use a virtual meeting option if you can. See the CDC website for more information on COVID-19 prevention.
Regular meeting of the City of St. Louis Board of Estimate and Apportionment. The Mayor, Comptroller, and President of the Board of Aldermen form the Board of E and A, which is the city's executive branch of government and approves all city real estate purchases, appropriations and the city's annual operating budget.
The Board of Estimate and Apportionment regularly meets on the third Wednesday of the month at 2:00 p.m. in the Mayor's Board Room, located in Room 200 of City Hall. A meeting notice is posted a day prior to each meeting; this notice incudes a tentative agenda of the meeting.
The public can observe the meeting by following these instructions:
To join the Zoom meeting (ID# 860 3532 6673):
- Online, click https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86035326673 [us02web.zoom.us]
- Or dial one-tap mobile:
- +13126266799,,86035326673# US (Chicago) or
- +16465588656,,86035326673# US (New York)
- Or dial by your location:
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
To watch the meeting on television:
- On Charter Cable with digital box, channel 992
- On AT&T U-Verse, channel 99
To watch the meeting on the internet:
- On the web at www.stltv.net [www.stltv.net]
- Youtube at www.youtube.com/c/CityofStLouisMissouri [www.youtube.com]
Board of Estimate and Apportionment
Nov 28, 2022 7:01 PM
Last updated: Jan 24, 2023 12:58 PM
25 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!