Jury Duty Supervisor
Learn about the Jury Duty Supervisor's Office and the requirements to be eligible to serve as a juror in Missouri.
Jury Supervisor, Joanne Martin
To be eligible to serve as a juror in Missouri, you must be:
- A United States citizen
- A resident of the jurisdiction (City of St. Louis)
- At least 21 years of age
- Able to read, speak and understand English
- Physically and mentally able to serve
- Not a convicted felon
- Not a judge of a court of record
- Not on active duty with the armed forces
Persons who believe they are ineligible to serve as a juror may be required to provide documentation or other proof of the reason for ineligibility.
Email Jury Supervisor's Office
No email address available.
More Contact Info
Phone: (314) 622-4457
7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Monday thru Friday
10 North Tucker , 3rd Floor, Civil Courts Bldg.
St. Louis, Missouri 63101