Thursday, April 26, from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (rehearsal);
Friday, April 27, at 8 p.m. opening performance (about 1 hour);
Saturday, April 28, at 8 p.m. (about 1 hour);
Sunday, April 29, at 3 p.m. (about 1 hour).
Bring lawn chairs and come to Cherokee and California.
For more details you can also consult: http://www.sfstl.com/whats-on/s-i-t-s/
California south of Cherokee will be shut off from vehicular traffic from 8 a.m. on Thursday, April 26, to 9 p.m. (or after) on Sunday, April 29. And, California north of Cherokee about 150 feet will be closed off during the rehearsal on Thursday and during the performances. The #73 Carondelet bus will also be redirected during these times and about an hour before and after the performances.
This promises to be awesome. I know there may be some disruption, but the marketing and extra potential customers and visitors to the neighborhoods that this brings, in addition to positive press is immeasurable. We just need to charm the audience with what you have to offer; I know you can do it.
Board of Aldermen
Most Read News
- Kingshighway Bridge Progress Continues; Partial Opening Scheduled for April 2017 Four lanes of Kingshighway open by May 2017; Full opening targeted for July 2017
- Mayor Slay Signs Ordinance to Help Large Building Owners Reduce Energy Bills, Produce Cleaner Air, and Generate Jobs St. Louis Joins National City Energy Project
- Mayor Slay, Aldermen Send Two Ballot Issues to Voters this April Economic Development Sales Tax and Funding for Multi-Use Stadium
- Contractors Prepare to Move City Home to New Location to Make Room for Next NGA West Headquarters in North St. Louis EHM intends to move the home seven-tenths of a mile.
- St. Louis Comptroller Darlene Green Sponsors Free Tax Preparation Services For Low-to-Moderate Income Earners, Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities