Thursday, April 26, from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (rehearsal);
Friday, April 27, at 8 p.m. opening performance (about 1 hour);
Saturday, April 28, at 8 p.m. (about 1 hour);
Sunday, April 29, at 3 p.m. (about 1 hour).
Bring lawn chairs and come to Cherokee and California.
For more details you can also consult: http://www.sfstl.com/whats-on/s-i-t-s/
California south of Cherokee will be shut off from vehicular traffic from 8 a.m. on Thursday, April 26, to 9 p.m. (or after) on Sunday, April 29. And, California north of Cherokee about 150 feet will be closed off during the rehearsal on Thursday and during the performances. The #73 Carondelet bus will also be redirected during these times and about an hour before and after the performances.
This promises to be awesome. I know there may be some disruption, but the marketing and extra potential customers and visitors to the neighborhoods that this brings, in addition to positive press is immeasurable. We just need to charm the audience with what you have to offer; I know you can do it.
Board of Aldermen
Most Read News
- City of St. Louis Extends Hours, Takes Court to the Community To Help Clear Warrants -- For Free New Website Allows Individuals to Check Warrant Status
- NGA Declares City of St. Louis Preferred Site for New $1.75 Billion Facility The NGA is expected to begin building a $1.75 billion facility in 2017 to move its 3,100 employees
- 2016 City of St. Louis Property Tax Rates Tax Rates for 2016 for St. Louis City
- Green HELP Contractor Seminar - Nov 2 On November 2 at 4:00 PM, the Office of Comptroller Darlene Green will hold a seminar for contractors on the Green HELP home energy efficiency loan program.
- Comptroller Darlene Green Announces Low-Interest Loan Program for Home Energy Efficiency Improvements Green HELP offers City residents affordable loans for qualified improvements