Thursday, April 26, from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (rehearsal);
Friday, April 27, at 8 p.m. opening performance (about 1 hour);
Saturday, April 28, at 8 p.m. (about 1 hour);
Sunday, April 29, at 3 p.m. (about 1 hour).
Bring lawn chairs and come to Cherokee and California.
For more details you can also consult: http://www.sfstl.com/whats-on/s-i-t-s/
California south of Cherokee will be shut off from vehicular traffic from 8 a.m. on Thursday, April 26, to 9 p.m. (or after) on Sunday, April 29. And, California north of Cherokee about 150 feet will be closed off during the rehearsal on Thursday and during the performances. The #73 Carondelet bus will also be redirected during these times and about an hour before and after the performances.
This promises to be awesome. I know there may be some disruption, but the marketing and extra potential customers and visitors to the neighborhoods that this brings, in addition to positive press is immeasurable. We just need to charm the audience with what you have to offer; I know you can do it.
Board of Aldermen
Most Read News
- Volunteers Needed for 2017 Point in Time Homeless Count Joint news release from St. Louis City and County Continuums of Care
- Treasurer’s Office Saves City Millions by Refinancing Parking Debt Savings to Occur Over 15 Year Period
- City of St. Louis Wins $29.5M Choice Neighborhoods Grant Local Partners contribute $2.2B in Leverage to Transform Near North Side Neighborhoods
- 2016 City of St. Louis Property Tax Rates Tax Rates for 2016 for St. Louis City
- City of St. Louis Winter Operations in Effect Through Weekend Emergency Operations Center Activated Ahead of Predicted Ice Storm