Apply to Become an Election Judge Poll Worker
City of St. Louis residents may apply to become an Election Judge to check in and assist voters on election day.
Description: Check in and assist voters on Election Day.
Requirements: In order to become an Election Judge in the City of St. Louis, residents must:
- Be a City of St. Louis resident.
- Be 18 years of age or older and a registered voter.
- Be able to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Be available from 5:00 a.m. until closing of the polls.
- Attend a training session prior to the Election.
- Pay per Election = $125 (includes mandatory training pay).
- Declare a Political party (Democrat, Republican or Independent).
*Excludes Technical Specialists, who are non-partisan.
Reasons to Become a Poll Worker
Feedback is anonymous.