City of St. Louis expenditure data provided by the Budget Division
About This Data
Welcome to the City of St. Louis' searchable expenditure database! The City of St. Louis created this database, along with the transparency website, in order to improve government openness and increase awareness of how the City spends your tax dollars.
Data updated as of January 1, 2018. Learn more about the expenditure database.
For specific spending questions, please contact the appropriate department. For suggestions on how to improve this website, feel free to submit suggestions at the bottom of this page.
Year-To-Date Expenditures for 2018 Budget
Current Expenditures by Department
Download Full Datasets
Download full expenditure datasets for each fiscal year. These xls files are each over 20MB in size and can be opened in your favorite spreadsheet application.
- Download all FY 2018 expenses
- Download all FY 2017 expenses
- Download all FY 2016 expenses
- Download all FY 2015 expenses
- Download all FY 2014 expenses
- Download all FY 2013 expenses
- Download all FY 2012 expenses
- Download all FY Art Gallery Exhibition: Winter Selections - In the Abstract expenses
- Download all FY 2010 expenses