If an animal appears to be in distress or is unresponsive and it is between Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, please contact ACC directly at 314-657-1500.
If calling after hours or on weekends, please call 314-231-1212 or 911.
City of St. Louis residents can report the following animal related concerns to the Citizens' Service Bureau (CSB):
- Stray animal
- Animal cruelty
- Injured animal
- Animal bite/attack
- Dangerous animal
- Deceased animal
- Resident has more than 4 pets
- Resident has prohibited pet(s)
- Unsanitary keeping of pets
- Feces in yard not picked up
- Pets in a food establishment
- Animal is off-leash
- Other ordinance violation
Provide as much information as possible. Include information on:
- Address or intersection
- Describe conditions
- Start with the 'Begin Online' button below and select the service that best describe the situation.
- Complete the steps and submit the request.
No fee associated with the service request.
What to Expect
You will receive an email with a request ID number.
You can use the number to check the status of the service request.
Animal Care and Control
Office: 1520 Market Street, Suite 4051
Shelter: 2801 Clark Ave.
St. Louis, Mo 63103
Office: Monday thru Friday 8:00am-5:00pm Shelter: Monday thru Sunday 10:00am-5:00pm If an animal appears to be in distress or is unresponsive and it is after hours or on weekends, please call 314-231-1212.