Health Commissioner's Order #8
Order number eight replaces the previous Health Commissioner's Orders 1-7. and becomes effective at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, May 18, 2020
Publication Date: 05/11/2020
Document Type: Laws Bills and Policies
Sponsor: Department of Health,Office of the Mayor
Phase I Reopening Standards and Guidance was originally posted on 5/8/2020, and updated on 5/11/2020 to include the Health Commissioner's Order #8 and Exhibits.
For questions related to the Phase I Reopening of the City of St. Louis, please send an email to RestartStLouis@stlouis-mo.gov.
- Health-Commissioner-Order-No-8 Document (259.77 KB)
- Phase I Reopening Standards and Guidance Established by Order No. 8 Document (367.04 KB)
- Exhibit A: Employee Form (587.60 KB)
- Exhibit B: Business Offices (Part I) (598.94 KB)
- Exhibit B: Commercial Office Buildings (Part II) (467.08 KB)
- Exhibit C: Hotels and Commercial Lodging (963.40 KB)
- Exhibit D: Manufacturing, Construction and Repair (573.92 KB)
- Exhibit E: Retail Services and Malls (831.54 KB)
- Exhibit F: Restaurants and Bars (933.99 KB)
- Exhibit G: Personal Services (727.10 KB)
- Exhibit H: Transportation (872.48 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)