HUD 2016 Continuum of Care Program Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects
Documents pertaining to the Continuum of Care Program Process for Rank and Review of Renewal Projects and Solicitation, Review, Ranking and Selection of New Projects.
Publication Date: 08/25/2016
Document Type: Informational Pages
Sponsor: Homeless Services,Department of Human Services
The City of St. Louis Continuum of Care for Ending Homelessness has conducted its process for the review and ranking of renewal projects and the competitive solicitation, review, ranking and selection of new projects for inclusion in the HUD 2016 Continuum of Care Program Competitive Grant Application (2016 CoC Program) that must be submitted on or before September 14, 2016.
New Projects were solicited, reviewed, ranked and selected in two areas:
Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) and Rapid Rehousing (RRH)
The solicitation, review, ranking and selection processes were conducted pursuant to and with the guidance from the Notice of Funding Availbility (NOFA) published on June 28, 2016.
A copy of the NOFA can be found here:
Below for public review and printing are the documents that describe and record the review, ranking and selection criteria and actions.
Comments and Suggestions to the Department of Human Services and Continuum of Care many be sent to:
Edwin Mohammad, Program Manager
Homeless Services Division
Department of Human Services, City of St. Louis
1520 Market Street, Room 4065
St. Louis, MO 63103
- 1. Request for Proposals (RFP) for New Projects Document (95.37 KB)
- 2. New Project Application Receipt Log 2016 (28.73 KB)
- 3. Rank and Review Committee Process and Recommendations (1.26 MB)
- 4a. Depaul USA New Project Application for PSH (15.23 MB)
- 4b. Hope House New Project Application for PSH (5.96 MB)
- 4c. Horizon Housing Development Company New Project Application PSH (6.47 MB)
- 4d. Humanitri New Project Application for PSH (1.26 MB)
- 4e. Queen of Peace Center New Project Applicatin for PSH (9.27 MB)
- 4e. Queen of Peace Center New Project Application for PSH (9.27 MB)
- 4f. YWCA Metro St. Louis New Project Application PSH Document (7.38 MB)
- 5. Humanitri New Project Application for RRH (1.26 MB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)