This article is 4 years old. It was published on August 10, 2017.
Mayor Krewson announces four new appointments to serve in her administration.
- Dionne Flowers has been appointed as City Register. Flowers has served as the City’s 2nd Ward Alderwoman for the past 18 years. She will be sworn in on August 14.
- Judge Newton McCoy has been named administrative judge for the Municipal Court of St. Louis. He previously served 31 years as a provisional City Court judge. His first day was August 7.
- Dr. Alice Prince has been appointed Director of the St. Louis Agency on Training and Employment (SLATE). Prince has worked with SLATE as the agency’s Young Adult Workforce Division Director since 2008. She will be sworn in on September 5.
- Judge Richard Torack has been appointed as the City Court Administrator. Torack has served as a provisional judge in the Municipal Court of St. Louis since 1997. He will be sworn in on August 14.
Office of the Mayor
Local Government Offices, Agencies, and Departments
Most Read News
- Sign Up for COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Updates When DOH receives vaccine supplies, it will follow the phased distribution established by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
- SLATE Executive Director elected to the United Way Board of Directors SLATE Executive Director elected to the United Way Board of Directors release
- Closed COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Clinic Scheduled for Omega Center An appointment is required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine during this event and all appointments have been filled. Individuals without an appointment will not be seen.
Feedback is anonymous.