Mayor Krewson announces four new appointments to serve in her administration.
- Dionne Flowers has been appointed as City Register. Flowers has served as the City’s 2nd Ward Alderwoman for the past 18 years. She will be sworn in on August 14.
- Judge Newton McCoy has been named administrative judge for the Municipal Court of St. Louis. He previously served 31 years as a provisional City Court judge. His first day was August 7.
- Dr. Alice Prince has been appointed Director of the St. Louis Agency on Training and Employment (SLATE). Prince has worked with SLATE as the agency’s Young Adult Workforce Division Director since 2008. She will be sworn in on September 5.
- Judge Richard Torack has been appointed as the City Court Administrator. Torack has served as a provisional judge in the Municipal Court of St. Louis since 1997. He will be sworn in on August 14.
Office of the Mayor
Most Read News
- 2019 Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service Americans across the country are rolling up their sleeves in service.
On the Map: Site of Poro College
This edition of On the Map focuses on Poro College, founded in 1917 at 4300 St. Ferdinand Avenue in The Ville neighborhood.
- City of St. Louis 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report now available The Office of Comptroller Darlene Green has published the 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for the City of St. Louis, giving the public a closer look at the city’s financial health during fiscal year 2018.
Feedback is anonymous.