Mayor Krewson announces four new appointments to serve in her administration.
- Dionne Flowers has been appointed as City Register. Flowers has served as the City’s 2nd Ward Alderwoman for the past 18 years. She will be sworn in on August 14.
- Judge Newton McCoy has been named administrative judge for the Municipal Court of St. Louis. He previously served 31 years as a provisional City Court judge. His first day was August 7.
- Dr. Alice Prince has been appointed Director of the St. Louis Agency on Training and Employment (SLATE). Prince has worked with SLATE as the agency’s Young Adult Workforce Division Director since 2008. She will be sworn in on September 5.
- Judge Richard Torack has been appointed as the City Court Administrator. Torack has served as a provisional judge in the Municipal Court of St. Louis since 1997. He will be sworn in on August 14.
Office of the Mayor
Most Read News
- On the Map: Rosebud Cafe A popular spot for St. Louis ragtime musicians at the turn of the twentieth century owned by Tom Turpin.
- St Louis Zoo named Best Zoo Second year in a row as top winner
- Project Connect Hosts Open House for City Residents Event Spotlights Organizations Within the STEAM Industry
Feedback is anonymous.