Sign Up for Marquette Pool Swimming
Marquette Pool hours, contact and registration information
First Day Of Swimming
Saturday June 2, 2018
Start time for registration is 10am
Pool start time is 12 noon.
Marquette Pool Hours
1 - 6pm Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
12 - 6pm Monday, Friday and Sunday
12 - 7:30pm Wednesday
12 - 12:45 pm Learn To Swim - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Marquette Center - Phone Number 314-353-1250
Dana Foster - Aquatics Director - 314-541-6934
- Download and print the registration form
- Bring the completed form to the center.
- bring swim suits, towels, and soap.
- No shorts or gym attire allowed as swimming suits.
- Optional items that are okay are goggles, masks, or swim caps.
- Swim diapers are allowed for children up to 2.
- Only water wing flotation devices are allowed and they are allowed only in Learn To Swim Classes.
- For safety, swim sessions will be be canceled if weather is stormy.
There is no cost to use the pool to City residents.
What to Expect
Fun and enjoyment.
Division of Recreation
5600 Clayton Ave in Forest Park
St. Louis, Mo 63110
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM