Sign Up for Marquette Pool Swimming
Marquette Pool hours, contact and registration information
Any resident can sign up for using the swimming pools in the city.
- Download and Print the Pool Registration Form
- Bring the completed form to:
4024 Minnesota ave.
St. Louis MO. 63118
No cost to use the pool for City residents.
What to Expect
A safe and fun time at the City Pool.
- Bring swim suits, towels, and soap.
- No shorts or gym attire allowed as swimming suits.
- Optional allowable items are:
- Swim diapers are allowed for children up to 2 years.
- Only water wing flotation devices are allowed only in Learn To Swim Classes.
- Swim sessions will be be canceled if weather is dangerous.
First Day Of Swimming
- Saturday June 2, 2018
- Start time for registration is 10am
- Pool start time is 12 noon.
Marquette Pool Hours
- 1pm - 6pm Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- 12pm - 6pm Monday, Friday and Sunday
- 12pm - 7:30pm Wednesday
- 12pm - 12:45 pm Learn To Swim - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Marquette Center - Phone Number 314-353-1250
- Dana Foster - Aquatics Director - 314-541-6934
Division of Recreation
5600 Clayton Ave in Forest Park
St. Louis, Mo 63110
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM