Applying To: Administrative Aide (Board of Aldermen)
Annual salary range: $38,000.00 – $40,000.00 plus medical benefits, life insurance and parking.
Nature of Work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Technical and administrative work in the office of the Board of Aldermen
- Maintain accurate and timely information on the Aldermanic website
- Assist aldermen and staff members with computer hardware and software issues
- Preparation of Board Bill and Resolution copies
- Maintain computer supply inventories
- Delivery of Aldermanic mail
- General office duties
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent computer software skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to use personal computers
- Ability to work under pressure of frequent deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree (or 60 credit hours) in Computer Technology or other relevant business or social science discipline, OR an equivalent of education, training, and experience.
- At least one year or recent, administrative experience in an office setting with heavy public contact.
This is a non-civil service position.
HOW TO APPLY
Employment applications can be submitted on the Internet (http://stlouis-mo.gov/jobs) or download and mail completed application to the President of the Board of Aldermen's Office, Attention: Tom Shepard, 1200 Market Street, Room 232 in City Hall, St. Louis MO 63103
Last Date For Filing Application Is April 25, 2019
Examination Components and Their Weights
4 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!