Non-Residential Wholesalers, Manufacturer and Distributor Liquor Requirements
Requirements for Non-Residential Wholesalers, Manufacturers and Distributors.
All liquor license applicants excluding those excepted by ordinance 68536 must comply with the following requirements.
- A completed liquor or beer application.
- Application fees totaling $450.00 (check/money order).Non refundable
- Photo of managing officer
andcorporate president. No driver's license photo's.
- Copy of current paid personal property tax receipt.
- Copy of certificate of incorporation or authority to do business in the state.
- Copy of articles of incorporation.
- A resolution appointing managing officer.
- Copy of operating agreement for LLC
- Copy of city of St. Louis
business license (
room104 city hall).
- Copy of original Missouri State sales tax number issued by the Department of Revenue.
- Copy of original federal identification number issued by the IRS.
- Copy of current
Missouricertificate of no tax due (valid within the last 90 days) if applicable.
- A list of employees.
- Naturalization papers, if required.
- Upon approval of the liquor license, there will be an additional license fee that will apply depending on the type of license applied for.