Club Anti-Theft Device Program
How to purchase the Club Anti-Theft Device to protect your vehicle from theft
The City of St. Louis provides access to purchase the Club Anti-Theft Device to protect yuor vehicle. The club is a highly successful anti-theft vehicle device that has been shown to deter vehicle theft.
- Call to confirm the availability of the anti-theft club at one of the following locations.
- Citizens' Service Bureau’s Office, (314) 622-4800
- Missouri Department of Revenue St. Louis City Hall Fee Office, (314) 622-4231
- Bring proof of residency with document(s) that show proof of City of St. Louis residence.
- To Purchase go to one of the following locations during hours of operations:
Citizens' Service Bureau’s Office1520 Market Street Room 4087 St. Louis, MO 63103 Phone: (314) 622-4800 Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
orMissouri Department of Revenue St. Louis City Hall Fee Office 1200 Market Street Room 111 St. Louis, MO 63103 Phone: (314) 622-4231 Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Have document(s) that show proof of City of St. Louis residence
- Pay $13.00 in cash
$13.00 cash - per Anti-theft Device.
What to Expect
Receive the Club for your vehicle and information on how to use the device.
Auto Theft Prevention Checklist:
- All car doors locked
- All windows rolled up
- All personal belongings have been removed
- Vehicle is parked in a well-lit area
- Vehicle is parked in a highly visible location
- Anti-theft device (club, alarm, kill-switch, etc.) is on
Citizens' Service Bureau
1520 Market St. Room 4087
St. Louis, Mo 63103
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (excluding City holidays)