Club Anti-Theft Device Program
Where to purchase the Club for $13.00 to protect your vehicle from theft
OverviewThe club is a highly successful anti-theft vehicle device that has been shown to deter vehicle theft.
City residents can purchase the anti-theft Vehicle Club for $13 (Cash only)
- Call to confirm the availability of the anti-theft club at one of the following locations.
- Citizens' Service Bureau’s Office, (314) 622-4800
- Missouri Department of Revenue St. Louis City Hall Fee Office, (314) 622-4231
- To Purchase go to one of the following locations during hours of operations:
Citizens' Service Bureau’s Office
1520 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: (314) 622-4800
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Missouri Department of Revenue St. Louis City Hall Fee Office1200 Market StreetRoom 111St. Louis, MO 63103Phone: (314) 622-4231Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Have document that shows proof of City of St. Louis residence
- Pay $13 in cash
$13.00, cash only
What to ExpectReceive the Club for your vehicle
Auto Theft Prevention Checklist:
- All car doors locked
- All windows rolled up
- All personal belongings have been removed
- Vehicle is parked in a well-lit area
- Vehicle is parked in a highly visible location
- Anti-theft device (club, alarm, kill-switch, etc.) is on
When parking on the street, find a well-lit area with lots of pedestrian foot traffic (thieves look for isolated, dark areas to break into cars). Do not invite a break-in by leaving valuables such as cameras, CDs, money, computers, or packages in plain sight; either take them with you or discreetly lock them in the trunk. If you do not have a trunk, place them in an out-of-sight location such as under a seat or grocery cover (it's best to do this before you get to your parking spot).
Citizens' Service Bureau
1520 Market St. Room 4087
St. Louis, Mo 63103
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (excluding City holidays)
Feedback is anonymous.