In light of recent events and increased demands on DPS resources and personnel, we will not be hosting an August Update meeting, they will resume in September.
The City of St. Louis Department of Public Safety held its first Monthly Update Meeting on Thursday, July 17, 2014.
The meeting consisted of 10-minute presentations by:
- Police Chief Sam Dotson
- Fire Chief Dennis Jenkerson
- Building Commissioner Frank Oswald
- Commissioner of Corrections Dale Glass
- City Emergency Management Agency Commissioner Gary Christmann
- Excise Commissioner Robert Kraiberg
- Special Events Executive Ann Chance.
Each presentation described current programs and goals in the department's efforts to safeguard the City and those who reside here, do business and visit.
The people of St. Louis are invited to attend the monthly meeting and to submit a question or comment via @stlpublicsafety or the Public Safety St. Louis Facebook page. The next DPS Monthly Update Meeting will be held on Thursday, Aug. 21 at 2:30 p.m.at 1520 Market Street, Second Floor, in the Large SLDC Board Room.
Department of Public Safety
Office of the Mayor
Most Read News
- Value of Projects with New Building Permits Soars in January 8 Wards Already Surpassing Total FY17 Development Value
- St. Louis Hosts First-ever 100 Resilient Cities ‘CoLab’ as the City Prioritizes Equitable Economic Development Over two days, 100 Resilient Cities – Pioneered by The Rockefeller Foundation brought together municipal leaders from St. Louis, Tulsa, Nashville, and Chicago, private sector companies and other experts to identify resources and develop a plan to create equitable economic development programs across the City.
- Long Distance Call Leads to Ambassador of the Year Award It was a long distance call for help and Pearletta Malone-Evans helped answer that call to help a mother hundreds of miles away from his son, stranded at the airport
Feedback is anonymous.