This article is 8 years old. It was published on July 24, 2014.
In light of recent events and increased demands on DPS resources and personnel, we will not be hosting an August Update meeting, they will resume in September.
The City of St. Louis Department of Public Safety held its first Monthly Update Meeting on Thursday, July 17, 2014.
The meeting consisted of 10-minute presentations by:
- Police Chief Sam Dotson
- Fire Chief Dennis Jenkerson
- Building Commissioner Frank Oswald
- Commissioner of Corrections Dale Glass
- City Emergency Management Agency Commissioner Gary Christmann
- Excise Commissioner Robert Kraiberg
- Special Events Executive Ann Chance.
Each presentation described current programs and goals in the department's efforts to safeguard the City and those who reside here, do business and visit.
The people of St. Louis are invited to attend the monthly meeting and to submit a question or comment via @stlpublicsafety or the Public Safety St. Louis Facebook page. The next DPS Monthly Update Meeting will be held on Thursday, Aug. 21 at 2:30 p.m.at 1520 Market Street, Second Floor, in the Large SLDC Board Room.
Department of Public Safety
Office of the Mayor
Most Read News
- City of St. Louis Outlines Preparations for Possible Winter Storm As the National Weather Service (NWS) declares a Winter Storm Warning for our region beginning Tuesday, January 24, the City of St. Louis is joining the NWS to urge residents to take precautions and preventive measures to protect themselves and their families during and after the storm.
- Information about Cloudy Water This phenomenon normally occurs during the winter months in St. Louis and is not related to the quality or safety of the tap water.
- Comptroller Darlene Green Receives the Distinguished Dr. Henry Givens, Jr. Legacy Award Comptroller Darlene Green was honored to be awarded the prestigious Dr. Henry Givens, Jr. Legacy Award.
Feedback is anonymous.