In light of recent events and increased demands on DPS resources and personnel, we will not be hosting an August Update meeting, they will resume in September.
The City of St. Louis Department of Public Safety held its first Monthly Update Meeting on Thursday, July 17, 2014.
The meeting consisted of 10-minute presentations by:
- Police Chief Sam Dotson
- Fire Chief Dennis Jenkerson
- Building Commissioner Frank Oswald
- Commissioner of Corrections Dale Glass
- City Emergency Management Agency Commissioner Gary Christmann
- Excise Commissioner Robert Kraiberg
- Special Events Executive Ann Chance.
Each presentation described current programs and goals in the department's efforts to safeguard the City and those who reside here, do business and visit.
The people of St. Louis are invited to attend the monthly meeting and to submit a question or comment via @stlpublicsafety or the Public Safety St. Louis Facebook page. The next DPS Monthly Update Meeting will be held on Thursday, Aug. 21 at 2:30 p.m.at 1520 Market Street, Second Floor, in the Large SLDC Board Room.
Department of Public Safety
Office of the Mayor
Most Read News
On the Map: Black Rep
This edition of On the Map focuses on the Black Repertory Theater, the largest professional black theatre company in the country.
- RFP and NOFA Available July 11, 2018 CDA Funding Opportunities for Housing and Community Development
- Enrollment for Free Summer Camps for City Kids Opens April 2, 2018 Enrollment for Free Summer Camps for City Youth Ages 5-18 Opens Monday, April 2, 2018
Feedback is anonymous.