- Become a Police Officer
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Signs Gun Safety, Police Accountability Bills
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones, Joined by President Megan Green, Alderman Shane Cohn, and Safe Streets Advocates, Announces New Effort to Implement Automated Traffic Enforcement in St. Louis
- City of St. Louis Urges Residents to Utilize “Lock It For Love” Gun Lock Program at St. Louis Fire Engine Houses, Select Public Library Branches, Area SLMPD Stations
- City of St. Louis Files Federal Lawsuit Against Kia, Hyundai for Automaker’s Failure to Install Industry-Standard Safety Technology
Top Requested Links
Crime Mapping Data. Enter your address and find nearby crimes.
No pages meet the criteria
Helpful Phone Numbers
- Emergencies: 9-1-1
- Non-Emergencies: (314) 231-1212
- Obtain a Police Report: (314) 444-5551
- Obtain a Background Check: (314) 444-5541
- Crimestoppers: 1-866-371-TIPS (8677) or (314) 241-COPS (2677), website
- Internal Affairs: (314) 444-5652
Find Your Police District by Address
Processing, please wait...
This may take a few seconds to process...
News and Announcements
Mayor Tishaura O. Jones, Joined by President Megan Green, Alderman Shane Cohn, and Safe Streets Advocates, Announces New Effort to Implement Automated Traffic Enforcement in St. Louis
The effort is a part of the St. Louis Safer Streets initiative, which aims to improve street and pedestrian safety.
Press release | Office of the Mayor,Board of Aldermen,Metropolitan St. Louis Police Department | 09/18/2023
Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Signs Gun Safety, Police Accountability Bills
Both bills were passed out of the Board of Aldermen and sent to the mayor’s desk following feedback from SLMPD Chief Robert J. Tracy.
Press release | Office of the Mayor,Office of the City Counselor,Metropolitan St. Louis Police Department | 08/03/2023
The Office of Violence Prevention Kicks Off its Partnership between National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives and Everytown's Be SMART Program in Gravois Park
NOBLE Executives and Be SMART Program to Provide Palm Cards on Secure Gun Storage and Free Gun Locks for Distribution
Press release | Office of Violence Prevention | 05/26/2023
Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Announces Chief Robert Tracy as the City of St. Louis’ Next Chief of Police
Jones announced the appointment of former Wilmington, Delaware Chief of Police Robert Tracy to head the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department.
Press release | Metropolitan St. Louis Police Department,Office of the Mayor | 12/14/2022
Feedback is anonymous.
22 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!