Visiting the Recorder of Deeds Archives
What to bring or not to bring on your visit the Archives
- Pencils and Paper.
- Cash or ATM card, in case you decide to purchase copies. The Recorder and Registrar Office does not accept personal checks and is not able to process credit card or debit card payments at this time.
- We suggest that you bring a sweater. The Archives temperature is kept low to benefit the records and computers.
- We suggest that you bring Completed Archives Search and/or Copy Forms. Whether you are visiting us to do your own research or purchase copies, to better organize your research and save time, we encourage you to print, complete, and bring with you our Forms.
Not to Bring
- No Pens or Markers
- No Beverages, Food, Snacks, or Candy
- No Cell Phone Use
- No Cameras, Scanning Devices, or Copiers
Customer Briefcases, Backpacks, Bags, and Purses will be placed in a locker.
Feedback is anonymous.