Information Technology Specialist/Network Administrator
This is a per performance position with the St. Louis Recorder of Deeds Office.
The St. Louis Recorder of Deeds Office is seeking a qualified individual for an open position for an Information Technology Specialist/Network Administrator on a per performance basis. This individual will be a key member of a team which supports our internal IT needs as technology advancements change. Please submit your resume to Tim Person (314/612-1718), St. Louis Recorder of Deeds Office, 1200 Market Street, Room 126, St. Louis, MO 63103 or email@example.com
The Recorder of Deeds is the custodian of nearly 250 years of public records history on the people and property of St. Louis. Most of the records must be preserved in perpetuity. Some records are closed records under Missouri law with limited access.
This office provides a library rich in documentation of family relationships, real estate transactions, incorporations by businesses and non-profits, and much more-- primary source records for genealogists and scholarly researchers.
The City's Recorder Office is the only office in Missouri providing one-stop shopping for birth, marriage, land, death, and old corporation records.
- IT helpdesk support
- IT server support
- IT network support
- Assist with project planning and development
- Assist with documentation projects
- Support of various document recording software products
The idea candidate must possess, at minimum, the following skills:
- Microsoft Systems Administration
- Microsoft Office 2016/2010 Experience
- Microsoft SQL
- Windows 7/Windows 10
- A working knowledge of and desire to learn computer information technologies
- A working knowledge of Google G-Suite products
- Experience with Microsoft server operating systems 2008, 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of HTML
- Firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto & Security)
- Networking fundamentals (Cisco iOS)
- Web filtering
- Backup solutions
- The ability to communicate technical ideas in simple terms
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitasking
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and any other relevant materials to Tim Person (314/612-1718), St. Louis Recorder of Deeds Office, 1200 Market Street, Room 126, St. Louis, MO 63103 or firstname.lastname@example.org