Launch Code Apprenticeship
Amazing opportunity for adults interested in tech jobs with two program options to chose from and no prior experience required
Publication Date: 09/27/2016
Document Type: Informational Pages
Sponsor: St. Louis Agency on Training and Employment
Offered by SLATE, in partnership with LaunchCode, this apprenticeship is for those adults interested in tech jobs. Two program options available.
• A 4-session class introduces computer programming concepts and core skills.
CS50x St. Louis:
• This 16-20 week course meets twice a week for 3 hours
• Students will gain the skills they need to land a tech job
• All programs are open to adult learners, no prior experience required
• LaunchCode places people with basic coding skills into paid apprenticeships.
• 90 percent of those who graduate receive a real opportunity for a full-time job offer.
• GED/High School Diploma
• Age 18 years or older
• Able to pass background check with finger printing and drug screening
• WorkKeys Assessment: Reading-3, Math-3 and Locating Information-3
Gino Austin, Apprenticeship Coordinator, at (314) 657-3524, or email@example.com
- Launch Code Apprenticeship Flier (1.20 MB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)