The Missouri Economic Research and Information Center (MERIC) has released the January/February Real Time Labor Market Summary for The St. Louis WIA area, which includes Franklin, Jefferson, St. Charles, St. Louis County, and St. Louis City. According to MERIC, St. Louis WIA registered 18,215 new job postings in that period. The Summary also includes the top ten industries, biggest employers, and the occupations that accounted for the most job postings, along with other information many job seekers may find extremely useful. If you are uncertain about your career path and would like to talk to a career specialist, visit one of SLATE's two Career Centers, conveniently located Downtown and in the Central West End. In addition to career counseling, we offer a variety employment services, such as job fairs, job referrals, training, and job search workshops. All our services are free of charge.
Most Read News
- City of St. Louis Sees $1 Billion Construction Boom Fiscal Year 2016 (FY16) Increase Among Largest in Past Decade.
- NGA Declares City of St. Louis Preferred Site for New $1.75 Billion Facility The NGA is expected to begin building a $1.75 billion facility in 2017 to move its 3,100 employees
- City of St. Louis Named Finalist for Choice Neighborhoods Grant Near North Side Neighborhoods Eligible for $30M in Improvements
- Comptroller Darlene Green Announces Low-Interest Loan Program for Home Energy Efficiency Improvements Green HELP offers City residents affordable loans for qualified improvements
- City Begins Removal of Trees Infected or Threatened by Emerald Ash Borer Treatments on More Than 1,000 Large, Healthy Ash Trees Continue.