The Missouri Economic Research and Information Center (MERIC) has released the January/February Real Time Labor Market Summary for The St. Louis WIA area, which includes Franklin, Jefferson, St. Charles, St. Louis County, and St. Louis City. According to MERIC, St. Louis WIA registered 18,215 new job postings in that period. The Summary also includes the top ten industries, biggest employers, and the occupations that accounted for the most job postings, along with other information many job seekers may find extremely useful. If you are uncertain about your career path and would like to talk to a career specialist, visit one of SLATE's two Career Centers, conveniently located Downtown and in the Central West End. In addition to career counseling, we offer a variety employment services, such as job fairs, job referrals, training, and job search workshops. All our services are free of charge.
Most Read News
- Mayor Slay Signs Ordinance to Help Large Building Owners Reduce Energy Bills, Produce Cleaner Air, and Generate Jobs St. Louis Joins National City Energy Project
- 24-Hour High School Opens at SLATE 24-Hour High School Opens at SLATE release
- Mayor Slay, Aldermen Send Two Ballot Issues to Voters this April Economic Development Sales Tax and Funding for Multi-Use Stadium
- Trash Pick-up Schedule Change for the President's Day Holiday The City of St. Louis Refuse Division would like to remind residents that the trash & recycling collection schedule for roll carts will be adjusted.
- St. Louis Wharf Vending District Public Notice City of St. Louis, St. Louis Development Corporation and Great Rivers Greenway seeks information from bidders on the privilege of selling merchandise, prepared foods, beverages, and other miscellaneous products at various public wharf locations