Cyber Security Analyst
Taught by the Midwest Cyber Center (MC²), Cyber Security Analyst Apprenticeship creates educational path for career seekers interested in cyber security fields
This apprenticeship program is intended to provide non-traditional educational path for career seekers to enter the cyber security field. This paid, 18-month apprenticeship combines on-the-job learning as well as online coursework. Candidates will have the opportunity to complete a CompTIA Security+ and CompTIA Network+ certification by the end of the program.
- Earn $15/hour and job experience from day one and $24/hour by the end of the program;
- Students will gain the skills they need to land an entry-level cybersecurity job;
- Open to adult learners with no prior IT-related experience;
- 18-month program that includes paid on-the-job learning as well as online coursework;
- Opportunity to earn CompTIA Security+ and CompTIA Network+ certifications.
- GED/High School Diploma
- Age 18 years or older
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Able to pass background check with finger printing and drug screening
- WorkKeys Assessment: Reading - 5, Math-5, and Locating Information - 5.
SLATE Missouri Job Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. If you need this information interpreted to a language you understand or in a different format, please contact 314-589-8000. Callers who are deaf or hearing or speech-impaired may reach us at Missouri Relay Number 711.
>> Equal Opportunity & Accommodations
>> Notice of Federal Funding and Federal Disclaimer
>> Babel Notice