Must have a H.S. Diploma or G.E.D, two + years exp. in general property maintenance, and the ability to operate maintenance vehicles, equipment, and power tools. Must have a Class E Driver's License and a Class B Commercial Drivers License is preferred. Must have knowledge of City of St. Louis streets. Position requires the ability to lift 50 lbs frequently and 100 lbs occasionally throughout the day.
Under direct supervision, works mostly out-of-doors to maintain property owned by Corporation.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains Corporation-owned property-mostly vacant buildings and lots-by cutting grass, trimming trees, clearing out trash, boarding up windows and doorways, changing locks, and posting for-sale signs.
- Maintains and protects equipment and tools.
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Conditions of Employment:
- Requires St. Louis City residency within 180 days of employment.
- Requires valid Class E driver's license.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Daily long exposure to elements during.
- Requires the ability to lift and carry 50 lbs regularly and frequently, occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Requires the ability to stoop, crouch, balance, bend, and climb routinely during normal job function.
How to Apply
Applicants are asked to complete an online application process. However, if you are unable to do so, you may complete an application process in person for this position only. Come to 1520 Market, 2nd floor, LRA Reception area to complete an application.
Application Process Closes: June 26, 2015