Maintenance Worker - SLDC
Start 2016 out with a NEW JOB as one of our Maintenance Workers. This position helps maintain corporation-owned property - property board up, debris clean-up, brush removal, and tree maintenance.
Must have a H.S. Diploma or G.E.D, two + years exp. in general property maintenance, and the ability to operate maintenance vehicles, equipment, and power tools. A good driving record and currently insured. Must have a Class E Driver's License and a Class B Commercial Drivers License is preferred. Must have knowledge of City of St. Louis streets. Position requires the ability to lift 50 lbs frequently and 100 lbs occasionally throughout the day.
Under direct supervision, works mostly out-of-doors to maintain property owned by Corporation.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains Corporation-owned property-mostly vacant buildings and lots-by cutting grass, trimming trees, clearing out trash, boarding up windows and doorways, changing locks, and posting for-sale signs.
- Maintains and protects equipment and tools.
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Conditions of Employment:
- Requires St. Louis City residency within 180 days of employment.
- Requires valid Class E driver's license with a good driving record. Must prove to be insurable by our commercial carrier.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Daily long exposure to elements during.
- Requires the ability to lift and carry 50 lbs regularly and frequently, occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Requires the ability to stoop, crouch, balance, bend, and climb routinely during normal job function.
Equal Opportunity Employer
St. Louis Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran's status or marital status.
How to Apply
Apply online using the Paycom Portal.
To apply in person come to:
1520 Market, 2nd floor,
St. Louis, MO 63103
LRA Reception area
1 comment from someone like you has helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!