Functions and responsibilities of Operation Impact and Operation Impact Board meeting dates
Operation Impact supports the City of St. Louis in the elimination of slums and blight by stimulating investment in real estate. It also acts as a holding mechanism for properties acquired utilizing federal funding.
Meetings are held in the Board Room (or appropriate Conference Room) of St. Louis Development Corporation, 1520 Market Street, Suite 2000, on an appointed date and time each year.
All meetings are open to the public. An agenda will be posted in advance of the meeting and will remain available until the new agenda is posted.
Members of the Board
- Otis Williams, Executive Director
- Marvin Anderson, Vice Chair, Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority
- Matthew McBride, Chair, Port Authority of the City of St. Louis
- Wendy Timm, Chair, Planned Industrial Expansion Authority
- Mark Levison, Chair, Land Reutilization Authority
Contact Board Secretary
Email & full profile