Disparity Study for the City of St. Louis and Related Documents
Disparity Study for the City of St. Louis released in 2015 along with all related documents.
Publication Date: 05/08/2015
Document Type: Informational Pages
Sponsor: St. Louis Development Corporation
In 2013 the Mayor of St. Louis Directed the St. Louis Development Corporation to commission a Disparity Study. The Study was conducted by Mason Tillman Associates, Ltd., a national public policy research firm based in Oakland California.
Mason Tillman reviewed the contract records for the City of St. Louis, identified market area businesses, interviewed key managers and stakeholders, and collected anecdotal accounts from business owners.
The purpose of the Study was to evaluate how well the City of St. Louis’ current programs promote equal opportunity for bidding and equitable distribution of its procurements.
The Study has identified the best practices that will help the City build a business program to stimulate the economic growth and increase the participation of Minority, and Woman-owned Business Enterprises.
To review documents related to the Disparity Study please click the links below.
- City of St. Louis Disparity Study Final - 5-11-15 (4.30 MB)
- Post Disparity Study 4-28-15 Hearing PPT (548.86 KB)
- Final City of St Louis Workforce Study Report June 2015 Document (14.41 MB)
- City of St. Louis Disparity Study FAQs 6-11-2015 (246.91 KB)
- City of St Louis Post Disparity Study Policy Procedure 3-28-16 Meeting (224.33 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)