Request for Proposals for Asbestos Abatement and Removal of Household Hazardous Waste - #02 - DEADLINE EXTENDED
Sponsor: St. Louis Development Corporation,Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority
Procurement Type: Request for Proposals and or Qualifications
A mandatory Pre-Bid conference will be held at 11:00 a.m. on January 4, 2017 at Rhema Church, located at 2205 Cass Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63106.
Rhema Church, located at 2205 Cass Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63106
Starting Date: 12-22-2016
Closing Date: 01-27-2017
Closing Time: 12:00 PM
*THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS RFP HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JANUARY 27, 2017 DUE TO CHANGE IN SCOPE. PLEASE SEE ATTACHED ADDENDUM AND REVISED BID FORM FOR NEW INFORMATION*
The LCRA Holdings Corporation will receive sealed bids for NEXT NGA WEST ENVIRONMENTAL ABATEMENT #02, located in between Cass and the alleyway south of St. Louis Ave and Jefferson/Parnell east to 22nd street. (“Project”).
The work required for the Project includes removal and proper disposal of asbestos containing materials and household hazardous wastes from single-family, multi-family, and commercial buildings.
- RFP Next NGA Environmental Abatement - #02 (507.60 KB)
- Exhibit 1a - Remedial Management Plan (310.20 KB)
- Exhibit 1b - Technical Specifications (722.58 KB)
- Exhibit 1c - Hazardous Material Survey Reports (1 of 1) (47.92 MB)
- Exhibit 2a - Grand Total Bid Form - #02 (201.72 KB)
- Exhibit 2b - Bid Form - #02 - REVISED 1-18-2017 (72.58 KB)
- Exhibit 3 - Mayor's Executive Order #47 (217.73 KB)
- Exhibit 4 - M/WBE Forms (89.05 KB)
- Exhibit 5 - Wage Determination (154.41 KB)
- Exhibit 6 - Notice and Instruction Regarding Unauthorized Alien Employment (239.84 KB)
- Addendum to Environmental Abatement #02 (183.27 KB)