Missouri Small Business Development Center
Missouri Small Business Development Center delivers up-to-date counseling, training and technical assistance in all aspects of small business management.
The Missouri Small Business Development Center Program delivers up-to-date counseling, training and technical assistance in all aspects of small business management.
- assisting small businesses with financial, marketing, production, organization, engineering and technical problems and feasibility studies.
- Special SBDC programs including:
- international trade, technical, and procurement assistance
- venture capital formation and rural development
- assistance to small businesses applying for Small Business Innovation and Research (SBIR) grants from federal agencies
The SBDC also makes special efforts to reach members of socio-economically disadvantaged groups, e.g., veterans, women, and the disabled. Assistance is provided to both current or potential small business owners.
1520 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: (314) 657-3768
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.