Retail Development Assistance
Retail Development Assistance promotes neighborhood retail development by helping retailers and developers serve a community's needs.
The Business Development department encourages and facilitates the development of retail businesses in the City of St. Louis' commercial corridors. The goal of the program is to promote neighborhood retail development by helping retailers and developers serve a community's needs.
The Site Selection and Retail Development assistance provided by the SLDC includes:
- Detailed information on available properties and assistance with land assembly
- Real estate market analysis
- Property and site tours of targeted properties
- Access to government resources, real estate professionals, community leaders, and utility representatives
- Simplified development processes
- Demographic information to help target emerging markets
- Programs and incentives to support new development and redevelopment