Center for Emerging Technology
The Center for Emerging Technologies serves the St. Louis Metropolitan Region and the State of Missouri by working to develop the infrastructure necessary to support technology-driven economic development.
- creating and growing high-growth advanced technology companies
- enhancing technology companies in the region
- capitalizing on the extensive university research base in the region
- facilitating technology transfer from universities, corporations, etc.
The Center assists companies with access to:
- Mentoring, education, and training through alliances with universities
- Affordable research facilities and equipment
- Assistance with creating strategic business plans
- Market research and strategic market planning
- Assistance with SBIR and other Federal research grants
- Assistance with patenting, licensing, FDA and other approvals
- Professional service providers (lawyers, accountants)
- Angel investors
Feedback is anonymous.