Small Loan Advantage Initiative
SBA's Small Loan Advantage Initiative (SLA) lending is available to entrepreneurs that meet the normal requirements for an SBA business loan guaranty and have an average, or better, credit score and financing needs of $350,000, or less.
Most commercial banks are able to make SBA-guaranteed loans, including the SLA and Standard 7(a) Loan Program and International Trade Loan. Contact a commercial loan officer at the bank of your choice for more information or call the SBA's St. Louis District Office at 314-539-6600 and ask for a lender relations specialist for more information.
- New or existing businesses.
- Organized for profit.
- Small by SBA's size standards.
- Owners must be of good character.
- Obligors have relatively good credit histories.
- Loans through the program can be used for most business purposes, including start-up, expansion, equipment purchases, working capital, inventory or real-estate acquisitions.
- $350,000 loan maximum. There is no minimum
- Amortization and maturity of up to 25 years.
Feedback is anonymous.