Human Resources and Corporate Communications Internship
Searching for a talented, motivated, and eager-to-learn communications intern for our team. This excellent, paid-internship will provide a great opportunity for you to gain real world experience assisting on a variety of critical projects.
- Human Resources and Corporate Communications Intern
- Weekly Commitment: 20 – 40 hours
- Duration: 3 months (start and end dates TBD)
- Paid internship (Undergraduate - $12.00/hour and Graduate - $15.00/hour)
- Start: May 20 – June 3 (TBD)
- Type of Work/Projects
- Assists the development and implementation of document management system (Laserfiche)
- Best practice research
- Provides support, including providing administrative and staffing support for events, workshops, meetings, and other professional and public forums.
- Assists in the preparation of a wide variety of materials to support project teams including graphics, presentations, web content, narratives, and other materials
- Assists with policy development and review
- SLDC Corporate Communication overview documentation for new employees
- Social Media content generation
- HRIS document management implementation
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Enrolled and pursuing a degree in human resources, communications or other related degree
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products (required) and Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and approachability
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
St. Louis Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran's status or marital status.
Apply using the online application portal.