RFP For Tree Trimming and/or Tree Removal
Sponsor: St. Louis Development Corporation
Procurement Type: Request for Proposals and or Qualifications
Starting Date: 05-23-2022
Closing Date: 05-31-2022
Closing Time: 03:00 PM
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The nature of the services required will be as follows:
1. Tree removal consists of the removal of the tree to ground level.
2. Tree trimming consists of trimming trees back to a safe condition.
3. All trees will be marked with an “XC” for the removal and “TC” for trim.
The emergency bid packages will be awarded to the lowest qualified bidder who is available for the emergency service. The time frame for the completion for an emergency tree removal or trim will range between 1-10 days depending on the severity of the tree damage or growth and weather conditions.
The short list will expire December 31, 2022.
Contractor shall furnish all supervision, labor, materials, machinery, tools, equipment and services, and performs and complete all work in an efficient and workmanlike manner.
Companies desiring to submit a proposal should provide SLDC with the following information in writing and may include any additional information the company considers pertinent.
1. Bids should be submitted along with the attached rate sheet.
2 Qualifications and experience.
3 Company branch locations.
4. Ability of contractor to obtain City of St. Louis Central Business Clearance and must have a current City of St. Louis Business License and all City taxes must be current.
Bids are due by 3:00 p.m. May 31, 2022, at the offices of SLDC, 1520 Market Street, Real Estate Department, St. Louis. MO 63103, along with proof of insurance.
Bids should be clearly marked “RFP for Trimming and/or Tree Removal” and addressed to the attention of Mrs. Wyvonia Warfield, fax to 314-613-7011or email email@example.com
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)