In Your Neighborhood
As community engagement progresses, updated information on our planning process will appear here.
Questions About How St. Louis City Home Values Are Assessed?
- 2017 Property Reassessment
- Tax Rates
- Home Value Appeal Process
Monday, June 26th at 5:30pm
The presentation will begin at 5:45pm. While the discussion will be focused on St Louis Place and JeffVanderLou properties, all residents and business owners from Wards 3 and 5 are invited.
Vashon High School Auditorium
3035 Cass Ave, St. Louis, MO 63106
The fourth public meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 21 from 5:30 to 7:30pm at Vashon High School located at 3035 Cass Ave.
The third public meeting was held on January 23 at Vashon High School. Thank you to everyone who enjoyed the opportunity to learn about the project, meet project managers, and have their voice heard!
Click the heading above to download more information. Or watch this video summary of the event.
The second Project Connect public meeting was held on September 26, 2016. Thank you to everyone who came out to learn more about the project, connect with NGA officials and City policy-makers, and express their opinions!
Click the heading above to download more information.
Thank you to all the residents, vendors, businesses, and neighbors who came to the Resource Fair! It was a great success -- more than 100 people came to hear from policy-makers, learn about the relocation project, and get information about business opportunities and neighborhood plans.
Project Connect, in partnership with the Community Development Administration, hosted a Resource Fair on November 17, 2016 from 5:30 – 7:30pm at Vashon High School at 3035 Cass Avenue.
“We heard residents desire to connect to a variety of resources in one place,” says Isa Reeb, Project Connect administrator. “Residents will have the opportunity to meet home repair providers and learn more about area educational institutions, City services, and NGA.
Neighborhood Working Group(NWG)
The NWG was originally formed in 2016 with 18 individuals identified as leaders in their community by their neighbors. This group met monthly with Project Connect and NGA representatives from to August 2016 to March 2017 to discuss a variety of topics, concerns and community requests that were incorporated into the Action Plan and the NGA Construction RFP process. This group will continue to meet to ensure residents have a voice in the many upcoming projects in the area. We encourage residents to reach out to these neighborhood representatives and your neighborhood stabilization officer to discuss concerns and ask questions. Representatives include: Claire Wolff, Rose Green, Megan Betts, Brian Krueger, Mark Cross, Lucy Smith, Marlene Hodges, Sal Martinez, Rosie Willis, Patricia Huntspon, Timetria Murphy, Louis Moore, Dotti McDowell, Bernie Powderly, Jorlon Upchurch, Kurt Tarkington and Officer Jamie Partee.
Alignment between local officials and community members is the key to Project Connect. For this reason, Project Connect representatives attend neighborhood meetings in the eight Project Connect neighborhoods. We are invited by community leaders to listen to concerns, provide specific information, receive feedback, and answer questions. If you want us at your meeting, send us an email.
- July 13, 2017: St. Louis Place Whitaker Concert Series
- July 10, 2017: Old North Neighborhood Meeting
- June 29, 2017: St. Louis Place Whitaker Concert Series
- June 8, 2017: St. Louis Place Whitaker Concert Series
- June 7, 2017: St. Louis Place Block Unit Meeting
- May 18, 2017: St. Louis Place Neighborhood Association Meeting
- May 3, 2017: St. Louis Place Block Unit Meeting
- April 20, 2017: St. Louis Place Neighborhood Association Meeting
- April 18, 2017: JeffVanderLou Neighborhood Meeting
- April 5, 2017: St. Louis Place Block Unit Meeting
- April 4, 2017: NGA Employee town Hall Meeting
- February 8, 2017: Hyde Park Neighborhood Association
- February 7, 2017: Old North Neighborhood Association
- January 25, 2017: St. Louis Place Neighborhoods Association Meeting
- January 9, 2017: Downtown Neighborhood Association (DNA) Meeting
- December 7, 2016: St. Louis Place Community Meeting
- November 14, 2016: Downtown Neighborhood Association (DNA) Meeting
- October 20, 2016: Near North Side Choice Neighborhood Community Meeting
- October 18, 2016: JeffVanderLou Neighborhood Meeting
- October 11, 2016: Old North St. Louis Neighborhood Meeting
- September 13, 2016: Old North St. Louis Neighborhood Meeting
- September 13, 2016: Hyde Park Neighborhood Meeting
- September 12, 2016: Downtown Neighborhood Association (DNA) Town Hall Meeting
- September 10, 2016: The Mission Continues Gamble Community Center Day of Service
- September 9, 2016: St. Louis Place East Neighborhood Group
- September 7, 2016: St. Louis Place Block Unit Meeting
- August 20, 2016: Fresh Starts Garden Candlelight Dinner
- August 18, 2016: NNS Choice Neighborhood Community Meeting
- August 9, 2016: Old North St. Louis Neighborhood Meeting
- August 3, 2016: St. Louis Place Block Unit Meeting
- July 27, 2016: North City Economic Development Collaborative Meeting
- July 12, 2016: Old North St. Louis Neighborhood Meeting
- July 11, 2016: Downtown Neighborhood Association (DNA) Town Hall Meeting