In Your Neighborhood
As community engagement progresses, updated information on our planning process will appear here.
SLDC's Minority Business Department, in conjunction with MOKAN and Next NGA West - St. Louis hosted a Construction Town Hall Meeting with at the William J. Harrison Education Center, January 9, 2018 from 4:30-9:30pm. Click here to view the presenter's presentations.
The open house will be held May 31, 2018 at Vashon High School at 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Project Connect and the St. Louis City Assessor’s Office Q&A Session
The presentation was held Monday, June 26, 2017 at Vashon High School at 5:30pm.
Project Connect participated in an Industry Day event held May 22, 2017 at the site of the Next NGA West campus at 2233 Cass Ave. The event was from 11:00am-7:00pm.
The fourth public meeting was held on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at Vashon High School at 5:30pm.
The third public meeting was held on January 23, 2017 at Vashon High School at 5:30pm. Watch this video summary of the event.
The second Project Connect public meeting was held on September 26, 2016 at 5:30pm.
Neighborhood Working Group(NWG)
The NWG was originally formed in 2016 with 18 individuals identified as leaders in their community by their neighbors. This group met monthly with Project Connect and NGA representatives from to August 2016 to March 2017 to discuss a variety of topics, concerns and community requests that were incorporated into the Action Plan and the NGA Construction RFP process. This group will continue to meet to ensure residents have a voice in the many upcoming projects in the area. We encourage residents to reach out to these neighborhood representatives and your neighborhood stabilization officer to discuss concerns and ask questions.
Alignment between local officials and community members is the key to Project Connect. For this reason, Project Connect representatives attend neighborhood meetings in the eight Project Connect neighborhoods. We are invited by community leaders to listen to concerns, provide specific information, receive feedback, and answer questions. If you want us at your meeting, send us an e-mail or give us a call (314)657-3783.
- January 18, 2018 : St. Louis Place Neighborhood 2018 Kick-off Meeting
- January 27, 2018: Greater 3rd Ward Community Meeting
- March 12, 2018: Old North Neighborhood Meeting (Monthly - 2nd Monday)
- March 12, 2018 Downtown Neighborhood Association Meeting (Monthly - 3rd Thursday)
- March 21, 2018 City of St. Louis of Adjustment Meeting
- March 24, 2018 3rd Ward Townhall Meeting
- March 26, 2018 North Corridor Collaborative Meeting
- April 17, 2018 Metro Reimagined Public Meeting (STL Public Library)
- April 18, 2018 Metro Reimagined Public Meeting (St. Louis Municipal Court)
- April 19, 2018 Metro Reimagined Public Meeting (The Heights Community Center)
Click here for a listing of past Neighborhood Meetings.