Infrastructure projects to improve accessibility to North St. Louis
Project Connect has identified a series of priority infrastructure investments needed to improve accessibility to North St. Louis, and provide additional mechanisms to improve safety and security, walkability, storm water management and economic development opportunities.
The priority infrastructure investments include:
- MoDOT Interstate 64/40 Interchange at Jefferson Ave
- Interstate 64/40 City Streets (22nd St., Scott, Ewing, Clark Aves.)
- N. Jefferson Avenue - Parnell Corridor Project
- 20th Street Multimodal Project
- Cass Avenue (Tucker Blvd. to Elliot Ave.)
Want to learn more about future investments in the Project Connect footprint? Feel free to check out the Project Connect Action Plan.