Workforce Compliance Specialist
Monitors M/WBE contract compliance and M/WBE contractor and subcontractor project participation.
Monitors M/WBE contract compliance and M/WBE contractor and subcontractor project participation. Incumbents may assist in the development and production of contracts and related documents such as Requests for Proposals and Requests for Qualifications.
- Title: Workforce Compliance Specialist I | Grade: 13 | FLSA: E
- Hiring Salary Range: $48,500 - $50,000
- Supervisor's Title: Contract Compliance Manager
- Department: Minority Business Development and Compliance
- Positions Supervised: N/A
Under general supervision, monitors M/WBE Workforce (Boots on the Ground), M/WBE contractor/subcontractor labor hours and adhering to workforce and prevailing wage Ordinances 70767 & 71094. Incumbents may assist with initiating and maintaining ongoing contact with contractors, industry representatives and community agencies to promote activities that lead to client placements.